ARTICLES OF AMENDMENT
1. ENTITY NAME - give the
exact name of the LLC as
currently shown in A.C.C.
ELECTRICAL SERVICES LLC
2. A.C.C. FILE NUMBER:
CHECK THE BOX NEXT TO EACH CHANGE BEING MADE AND COMPLETE THE
REQUESTED INFORMATION FOR THAT CHANGE.
3. ENTITY NAME CHANGE - type or print the exact NEW name of the LLC in the space below: POTENTIAL
4. MEMBERS CHANGE (CHANGE IN MEMBERS) Use one block per person - FOR MEMBERS CURRENTLY SHOWN IN A.C.C. RECORDS - list the name of each member being changed, and below that provide any new information that the member (new name and/or address), then check all boxes that apply to indicate the change being made for the that member. FOR NEW MEMBERS - In a separate block, list the name in the NEW Name blank and give the address, and check the appropriate box. Phillip L. Soulliere, 8845 N. Ghost Ranch Trail, Marana, AZ 85653 Address change; Keith Simmons, 4846 S. Joshua Tree Dr. Tucson, AZ 85730 Remove member
7. STATUTORY AGENT CHANGE - NEW AGENT
APPOINTED 7.1 REQUIRED - give the name (can be an individual or an entity) and physical or street address (not a P.O. Box) in Arizona of the NEW statutory agent: Phillip L. Soulliere, 8845 N. Ghost Ranch Trail, Marana, AZ 85653. 7.2 OPTIONAL - mailing address in Arizona of NEW Statutory Agent (can be a P.O. Box): Phillip L. Soulliere, P.O. Box 1378 Cortaro, AZ 85652
9. ARIZONA KNOWN PLACE OF BUSINESS ADDRESS CHANGE: 9.1 Is the NEW Arizona known place of business address the same as the street address of the statutory agent? Yes - go to number 10 and continue
10. DURATION CHANGE - check one to indicate the NEW duration or life period of the LLC: -
SIGNATURE: By checking the box marked "I accept" below, I acknowledge under penalty of perjury that this document together with any attachments is submitted in compliance with Arizona law.
/s/Phillip L. Soulliere
09/01/2014 REQUIRED - check only one and fill in the corresponding blank if signing for an entity: This is a member-managed LLC and I am signing individually as a member or I am signing for an entity member named: Phillip L. Soulliere
Publish October 22, 23, 24, 2014
Arizona Daily Star