ARTICLES OF AMENDMENT
1. ENTITY NAME - give the exact name of the corporation as currently shown in A.C.C. records: THE JEFFREY WICK COMPANY
2. A.C.C. FILE NUMBER: 1559735-9
3. Date on which the attached amendment was adopted: 09/18/2014
4. Does the amendment provide for an exchange, reclassification or cancellation of issued shares? No - go to number 5 and continue.
5. Check one box concerning approval of the amendment and follow instructions: Approved by shareholders but not voting groups - complete numbers 5.1 and 5.2.
5.1 Shares - list below each class and/or series of shares and the total number outstanding shares for each class or series: Class: Common Total: 1
5.2 Shareholder approval (all blanks must be filled in): Total votes entitled to be cast 1 Votes in favor that were sufficient for approval of amendments 1 Votes against amendments 0
6. A copy of the corporation's amendment must be attached to these Articles.
SIGNATURE: By checking the box marked "I accept" below, I acknowledge under penalty of perjury that this document together with any attachments is submitted in compliance with Arizona law.
/s/Jeffrey S. Wick 09/18/2014 REQUIRED - check only one: I am a duly-authorized Officer of the corporation filing this document.
1) Pursuant to A.R.S. §10-1001, the undersigned Professional Corporation amends it Articles of Incorporation as follows: The name of the corporation shall be: WESTERN PHYSIATRY, P.C.
2) Pursuant to A.R.S. §10-2210, the undersigned Professional Corporation amends it Articles of Incorporation as follows: The Character of Business shall be reclassified as: Professional
Dated this 18th day of September, 2014.
Signature: Jeffrey S. Wick
Printed Name: Jeffrey S. Wick, President
Publish October 31, November 1, 2, 2014
Arizona Daily Star